Welcome to my blog! My name is Kendra and I’m a 25 year old girl learning how to live my life with a both endometriosis & a fructose malabsorption all while trying to run marathons. This blog is about my ups & downs in life, my new found love of running and my family.
Random facts about myself;
1. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love everything about it; pumpkins, coffee, corn mazes, apples, squash, carving pumpkins, watching scary movies I’ll regret – EVERYTHING!
2. I am a full time personal trainer & am learning how to teach classes.
3. Despite being a trainer, I love to eat – even the unhealthy stuff.
4. I’ve developed quit the passion for running. I used to hate it.
5. I can’t properly digest fructose, which means I can’t eat a lot of foods that are supposed to be healthy.
6. I have Endometriosis, a condition that affects over 1 million women. I’m learning to deal and cope with it.
7. I also have Misophonia; which means “hatred of sound”. I don’t hate ALL sounds, but I have triggers. Chewing gum, tapping nails, chewing food loudly & beeping nosies are just a few. I’ve had this for as long as I can remember. Basically when I hear a trigger noise I get red in the face, I get annoyed, irritated and I find myself wanting to stop that noise no matter what I have to do.
8. My ultimate running goal is to run a marathon in under 4 hours.
9. I love shopping at thrift stores.
10. I’m definitely an introvert.